This book is unique.
Dr. Houle has developed a novel approach to the understanding of the working-parts of the Intimate-Marital (IM) relationship.
If you're experiencing problems within your IM relationship or seeking to prevent problems within relationship, then this book is your guide to understanding the “factors” of the IM relationship which are the main sources of problems you may be having.
- If you and your significant other are engaged in continual arguments with no resolution in sight, then chapter 4 will guide you in correcting that problem.
- If outside relationships such as work, friends and extended family are interfering in your IM relationship, then chapters 5 and 6 will help you resolve that issue.
- If decision-making is a constant irritant in the IM relationship, then read chapters 7 and 8. They provide the gateway to learning about the use of power and authority in the IM relationship.
- If you and your significant other are realizing that you have less in common than before, then chapters 9 and 10 can shed light on why and how to correct it.
- If you are beginning to question whether or not you want to stay in your present IM relationship, then chapters 11 and 12 can be of immense help.
- If you want to prevent problems in your IM relationship that arise from life’s circumstances, chapter 13 will be of great benefit.
- If you want to learn the “rules” of a happy IM relationship then chapter 14 is your guide for doing that.